Medical bills, insurance claims, benefits and deductibles can be overwhelming.
Oncology Hematology Associates is committed to being a supportive resource for our patients. You will meet with a financial counselor during one of your initial visits and at any time that you have questions about your account or insurance coverage. The financial counselor can also discuss patient assistance programs or payment options.
Some of these programs include:
- Patient Access Network Foundation
- Breast Cancer Foundation of the Ozarks
- Cancer Care CoPayment Assistance Foundation
- Chronic Disease Fund
- Cox Foundation
- The Health Well Foundation
- The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Patient Advocate Foundation
- Patient Services Inc.
- Pharmaceutical Company’s Patient Assistance Programs