At OHA, we understand that financial responsibility can cause hardships on patients and their families. To address this situation, we have on-site Financial Counselors to assist you with insurance questions and financial constraints. They will work with you on a payment schedule if needed. OHA is an independent clinic, so all payment arrangements must be made directly with our clinic reimbursement department. Arrangements made with other entities do not overlap with OHA.
OHA works with patients to explore financial and medication assistance programs to meet each patient’s needs. Those financial assistance programs can be revisited at any time as needed, not just at the start of treatment.
Some of these programs include:
- Patient access Network Foundation
- Breast Cancer Foundation of the Ozarks
- Cancer Care Co-Payment Assistance Foundation
- Chronic Disease Fund
- Cox Foundation
- The Health Well Foundation
- The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Patient Advocate Foundation
- Patient Services Inc.
- Pharmaceutical Company’s Patient Assistance Programs, as they are available:
- Bristol Meyers Squibb
- And Many others
If you have any questions about your insurance coverage, we are happy to help or you may contact your insurance company directly.